June 15, 2008

Drink Coffee. Go Skateboarding...


The boards are in. Ordering information is in the post below, along with all the specifications on the boards. Drop me an email at kenfreeman07 at gmaildotcom if you are going to mail in an order to make sure that they are still available.

Gnarlicide #1 has been reprinted and is waiting to be picked up. That won't happen for a week or two though. I've been skating a lot lately and taking some photos, not to mention traveling and going to shows, so work has begun on issue two. I would expect to tackle that towards the end of summer.

The boards are currently available through the mail, and in person at
Upstate Bike And Skate (in Simpsonville, SC).
Blazer Skates (1212 Laurens Rd. Greenville, SC)
If you are a shop and would like to carry them, let me know and we can work something out.

June 21st is Go Skateboarding Day. But everyday is really go skateboarding day. If it's not raining where you are, go skate...
-ken

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the boards look amazing!

This Mountain Eats Man said...

the boards were in punkrock confidential... i saw it in a bookstore on my travels.

Unknown said...

I just found this board at a goodwill store in great shape. What was this one named?

Unknown said...

I just found this board at a goodwill store in great shape. What was this one named?