May 02, 2011

Andrew Jackson Jihad Decks!!!



These decks are limited to 55 and are 8.25"x32". I start shipping tomorrow, so order 'em up...

Online ordering: paypal $45ppd to kenfreeman07@hotmail.com (email first for shipping outside of US)
Mail order info is on the right hand side of this website...

Awhile back at fest in Gainesville, Fl. Sean from AJJ and I were playing a game of S.K.A.T.E. in a bank parking lot on University Ave. We were T to T on the third game in a best of three round. Sean pulled a nollie 540 bigspin to win the round. There was plenty of sweat, a little blood, but no tears... If you know me, then you know that I can sometimes have a bit of a gambling problem, so wagered on that game of SKATE was 2FE releasing an Andrew Jackson Jihad skateboard. I can't remember the stakes if I had won, maybe he would have had to buy me coffee or something... Alex Votichenko contributed the lettering and cityscape to the artwork, thanks homie.

1 comment:

Kory said...

Radical board and radical story.